The first time I ever tried a cannabis bath bomb it was an 80mg THC bomb from Kush Queen out of California. For reference, this is a VERY VERY HIGH DOSE. What ensued was a reenactment of the scene from Wolf of Wall Street when Leo crawls on his stomach out of the country club. After lifting my heavy legs out of the tub with my hands and making it to my bed, I lay there with a full body high – pulsing, tingling electric sensations on the surface of my skin and deep into the tissues. This isn’t a body high like what you may feel from an edible, instead it is cannabinoid receptors in your soft tissue stimulating and firing – your body is literally high. A few pieces of advice: no candles while you bathe in cannabinoids, definitely set an alarm should you find yourself too relaxed, and check out today’s High Five for tips on finding the dose that helps you find your bliss. AP
THE MODERN WAY TO BATHE
1. Enjoying the bath can start with a vape pen – discreet and nearly odorless. Try Besito for a hexagonal-shaped pen that won’t slide off your tub or pick your favorite from the 12 essential cannabis strains for women and choose an oil cartridge from a licensed dispensary for your Pax Era.
2. CBD for TLC: A CBD bath soak will relax you, ease sore muscles and promote feelings of well-being, but it won’t get you high. Try a CBD soak from Daughter of The Land or Lord Jones.
3. Do you want to feel high? The skin is our largest organ, so if you choose a THC bath soak, pay attention to how many milligrams of THC you add to the tub and prepare to feel relaxed but also high. We recommend starting with a product that has a mix of CBD and THC, like a 1:1 ratio. Cannabis infused epsom salts provide magnesium + THC and allow you to add as much, or as little, as you want to your bath while you figure out your perfect dose. Infused bath bombs are single use – all the ingredients dissolve in one bath, which may be strong for new consumers. Try infused salts from Om Edibles or a Kush Queen 25mg 1:1 CBD/THC bath bomb.
4. While you’re relaxing in the tub, try a CBD face mask from Gron or a nourishing CBD hair oil potion from Frigg.
5. Keep the after-bath glow going with a CBD body butter from BSBE, or try their high CBD pain relief rubs for chronically painful spots.
SUBSCRIBE to How to Do the Pot today & get excited for our new audio series The High Guide to Sex, coming this February wherever you listen to podcasts.