The results are in: in every state where a ballot measure included cannabis legalization – IT PASSED! In Arizona, Montana, New Jersey, and South Dakota, voters legalized marijuana for adult, recreational use and South Dakota and Mississippi legalized medical marijuana. Adult use cannabis is now legal in fifteen states + D.C. and for medical patients in 35 states. Once the laws are enacted, 1 in 3 U.S. citizens will live in a state with some form of legal cannabis and 80 million women age 21+ will have access to legal weed.
We know there will be questions about everything – what to buy, where to get what you want, how much to consume, etc. That’s why The High Guide is here. To be THAT friend – the one who knows about weed and who knows you. From our website to our podcastHow to Do the Pot, we have the information you need to make your experience with pot consistently positive – including “Saturday Strains,” weekly 5-minute episodes covering the 12 essential strains every woman should have in her stash. THANK YOU for tuning in! AP
Click through to check out our favorite products for your well-being.
1. Can weed improve my mood? Find our FAVORITE POT PRODUCTS for STRESS & ANXIETY for you here.
2. Which products helps me stay asleep vs. fall asleep? See our FAVORITE POT PRODUCTS for SLEEP here.
3. Should I use a suppository for painful periods or weed lube for sex? See our FAVORITE POT PRODUCTS for PERIODS & SEX here!
4. Will pot help my aches & pains? From bath salts to cream topicals, our FAVORITE POT PRODUCTS for MUSCLE & JOINT PAIN here.
5. Last but not least – our FAVORITE CBD PRODUCTS are here!