We all have our sweet tooth moments and sometimes we just want that extra something to pair with dinner rolls or our toast in the morning. If you’re in need for cannabis recipes that will satisfy those cravings while giving you that euphoric high, read on to find out how to make cannabis infused jam!
2 cups organic raw sugar
¼ cup lemon juice
1 cup Water
1 tbsp. lemon zest
3 tbsp. liqueur (Grand Marnier, Triple Sec, or my fav, Ruby Port … gives great earthy depth)
2 cups fresh strawberries, halved, with stems removed
2 cups blackberries
2 tsp canna-butter (if you’d like stronger – but be careful add 1 more tsp canna-butter)
1. Place a heavy saucepan on your stove on med-low heat.
2. Add sugar to the saucepan.
3. Stir for a few moments until the sugar starts to melt.
5. Add all your berries, lemon juice, zest, water and liqueur and stir well.
6. Cover with lid and turn heat to a simmer, cooking about 10 minutes.
7. Remove lid, cook another 10 minutes and allow to thicken, reducing the liquid. Stir from time to time.
8. Lastly, stir in the canna-butter, mixing well, until just melted. Take off the heat.
9. Cool and put the jammy jam into your Ball jars. It will thicken.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CANNABIS RECIPES WITH CHEF CYNTHIA SESTITO VISIT HER INSTAGRAM
Photo by Meredith major @mj_major_design