We all have our sweet tooth moments and sometimes we just want that extra something to pair with dinner rolls or our toast in the morning. If you’re in need of cannabis recipes that will satisfy those cravings and can add a bit of a euphoric high, read on to find out how to make this cannabis-infused jam!
2 cups organic raw sugar
¼ cup lemon juice
1 cup Water
1 tbsp. lemon zest
3 tbsp. liqueur (Grand Marnier, Triple Sec, or my fav, Ruby Port … gives great earthy depth)
2 cups fresh strawberries, halved, with stems removed
2 cups blackberries
2 tsp canna-butter (if you’d like stronger – but be careful – add 1 more tsp canna-butter)
1. Place a heavy saucepan on your stove on med-low heat.
2. Add sugar to the saucepan.
3. Stir for a few moments until the sugar starts to melt – if it starts browning, the heat is too high.
5. Add all your fresh fruit berries, lemon juice, zest, water, and liqueur and stir well.
6. Cover with lid and turn heat to a simmer, cooking for about 10 minutes.
7. Remove lid, cook for another 10 minutes and allow to thicken, reducing the liquid. Stir constantly from time to time.
8. Lastly, stir in the canna-butter, mixing well, until just melted. Take off the heat.
9. Let it cool and put the weed-infused jam into your mason jars. It will thicken.
If you’re looking for a delicious way to add cannabis to your day, look no further than this canna jam recipe. Made with fresh strawberries and infused with THC from the cannabutter, this jam is perfect for spreading on toast, scones, or bagels. It’s also a great addition to tea time, helping you start your day off on the right foot. Let us know how you like to enjoy this amazing THC-infused jam!
FOR MORE FOOD INFUSED WITH CANNABIS AND RECIPES WITH CHEF CYNTHIA SESTITO VISIT HER INSTAGRAM
Photo by Meredith major @mj_major_design