Weed for better sleep & fewer migraines
how does cannabis help with sleep?
This is your brain on drugs: why weed can help you get a better night’s sleep, the science behind how cannabis impacts migraines, and practical tips for how to find the pot that is best for you.
After listening to this episode you will have a better understanding of…
- Why neuroscientists are looking closely at how cannabis impacts the brain.
- The need for personal experimentation to use cannabis for migraines.
- How CBD and THC affect your sleep cycle differently.
- Understanding dosage and labeling.
- The personal stories of women:
- Valarie Šakota shares how weed helps her manage migraines.
- Carrie Solomon talks about her CBD sleep ritual.
- Julia Jacobson on her long journey to a good night’s sleep.
- Carolina Vazquez Mitchell shares the trial & error behind beating her insomnia.
- Dr. Michelle Ross, neuroscientist