Everyone has their days where they just can’t seem to shake off the stress and nervousness of experiencing something new or something familiar. For a lot of us, the solution can come from relying on CBD products to make things a bit more bearable for us. Find out more about the how-to’s of finding a solution for yourself and the best weed for anxiety you should look into.
5 GOOD TO KNOW’S OF BUYING THE BEST WEED FOR ANXIETY
- Choose edibles, tinctures, smoking flower or vaping oil with both CBD and THC to avoid a “pot panic.”
- Cannabis requires experimentation and a consistent daily routine for a minimum of 2 weeks to establish your baseline dose for stress management.
- Women reach for CBD oil tinctures and gel capsules to manage stress. The standard dose is 8-10mg of CBD taken 1-2x per day – first dose before 10am, then second dose usually between 2-4pm.
- Patients show notable decreases in anxiety and sleep concerns after using CBD for a month. Since 2018, hemp-derived CBD is available for purchase in all 50 states.
- I can’t say there is a best way to consume cannabis because the best way is very individualized based on what you’re trying to accomplish, what you want to prevent or mitigate in using cannabis, what you’re treating. So somebody who is trying to manage their stress or anxiety and they want a quick acting medication, inhaling or using a tincture might be the best method for them and ideally a CBD dominant medication. – Dr. Jessica Knox
tinctures are a good option for fast acting relief for anxiety, chronic pain and inflammation. why? the mucus membrane under your tongue can absorb and bypass the digestive system so the liquid goes straight to your bloodstream. we LOVE @rosebudcbd for the quality of the formulation and how sweetly stealth it sits @ our vanity.
WHICH STRAIN TO BUY FOR STRESS?
How do you even know where to start in your search for the best weed for anxiety? In eleven U.S. states, you no longer have to buy weed with THC “from a guy” and in dozens of other states, patients have access to medical cannabis. That’s something to celebrate, but although women can walk into a dispensary and purchase weed, many of them instead ask a guy to pick something up for them. The unfamiliar language, overwhelming selection and for some, residual shame associated with the act of buying and consuming weed are all factors that inhibit a woman from getting what she needs to feel her best.
KEEP A VAPE PEN IN YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE.
Chemistry, Sour Sunset Sherbert – A chai tea-flavored vapor like an afternoon snack – for your mind.
INHALE CBD TOPICALS FOR SLEEP AROMATHERAPY.
Equilibria, Dynamic Duo Roller – Each multi-purpose roller has premium CBD to relieve pressure points, regulate mood and ease topical discomfort.
Fleur Marche, Le Calm Kit – Each CBD kit includes Be Calm Patch, by The Good Patch; Juna’s BALANCE Drops; and Calm CBD Capsules, by Plant People. A triple threat when it comes to the best weed for anxiety!
Rosebud CBD, Awaken Bath Salt – Rosebud CBD’s bath soak is comprised of 50mg of full spectrum CBD, magnesium rich Epsom salts, and an uplifting blend of orange and bergamot essential oils.
Sagely Naturals, Calm & Centered Roll On – Apply on pressure points or breathe deeply to inhale the calming aroma.
Sagely Naturals, Calm & Centered Cream – Calm & Centered CBD Cream includes the highest quality broad spectrum CBD and a proprietary blend of plant-based ingredients including essential oils of lavender, bergamot, and chamomile.
good to know
Why do we recommend Sagely Naturals as the best weed for anxiety to friends and family throughout the U.S.? It’s quadruple tested. That means they test the CBD from the supplier four times throughout the supply chain. Check out their Relief & Recovery lotion. You’ll love the way that it does not smell like weed – as topicals from hemp and cannabis often do. It smells really good and the packaging is reminiscent of a brand you already trust – it doesn’t feel off-putting. If it happens to be on your kitchen counter and the PTA comes over, it’s all cool. It’s also cool that its price point is accessible.
TAKE SUBLINGUAL TINCTURES TO SOFTEN ACUTE STRESS AT ANYTIME OF DAY.
Equilibria, Daily Drops – Use Daily Drops to help increase a sense of calm and balance in the face of day-to-day stress. Take during the day to promote focus and decrease tension.
CONSUME CANNABIS OIL CAPSULES – LIKE ALL EDIBLES – ONE HOUR BEFORE BED.
Equilibria, Daily Soft Gels – Perfect for all-day balance, Daily Softgels are a slow-release product for long-lasting effects.
Potli, Hemp Infused Honey – Honey is known for its antibacterial, anti-fungal, antioxidant, and soothing properties. Infused honey also complements your bedtime tea and is a healthier sweetener to take the edge off morning caffeine jitters.
Sagely Naturals, Calm & Centered Capsules – Calm & Centered CBD Capsules are formulated to help manage occasional stress: the highest quality broad spectrum CBD plus ashwagandha, magnolia bark, and L-Theanine.