Who doesn’t love a good biscuit? Whether you’re at a gathering with friends or just want something to munch on during the day, cheddar bay biscuits are the ultimate comfort food. But also, what if we told you we could make a classic biscuit into one of the best cannabis recipes out there? Find out how you can start baking the ultimate cheddar bay biscuit infused with cannabis.
4 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons sugar
3 tablespoons sea salt
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup asiago cheese, shredded
2 cups buttermilk
1/2 cup cannabutter, melted ***
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/4 cup fine herbs***
2 tablespoons roasted garlic, smashed
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon roasted garlic, smashed
1/2 tablespoon fine herbs
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Prep a baking sheet with parchment paper and pan spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, sea salt, chili powder, and black pepper.
3. Switching over to a spatula, fold in the cheddar and asiago cheeses, and set aside.
4. In a measuring cup using a fork, briskly stir the buttermilk, butters, herbs, and smashed garlic. The butter will form lumps in the mixture.
5. Fold wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Be careful not to over-mix.
6. With a 1/4 measuring cup, scoop out one biscuit at a time about a quarter of an inch apart.
7. Bake for 18 – 20 minutes or until golden brown making sure to rotate them halfway through the cooking time for even baking.
8. While the biscuits are baking, combine topping ingredients and set aside.
9. Once biscuits are done, brush with garlic herb butter, and serve!
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CHEF AMANDA JACKSON VISIT HER INSTAGRAM