Looking for the best chocolate sauce with just the right amount of pot to spice up your dish? Ask and you should receive! We’re always here to deliver the most delectable, finger-licking-good cannabis recipes. Read on to learn more about how you can make a delicious chocolate sauce to top off any of your favorite desserts. The added bonus? Feeling all sorts of good while eating this!
1.5 cup organic heavy cream
1 cup dark chocolate (70%) chopped
1 tsp Madagascar vanilla
2 Tbsp chopped chilled canna butter
½ tsp ground pepper
½ tsp cayenne pepper
2 Tbsp Fireball cinnamon whiskey (or more, to taste)
Dash of Kosher salt
1. In a heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, bring the heavy cream to a gentle boil
2. Remove from the heat once the cream comes to a boil and add all the chopped dark chocolate
3. With a large spoon, mix the chocolate into the cream, then stir it until it thickens
4. Add the vanilla and all the remaining ingredients, including the bits of canna butter
5. Continue to mix well until the chocolate takes on a luxurious, glossy, creamy consistency
6. It will be wonderfully thick and silky when done
1. Use at once, warm over ice cream, cakes, or on anything you want to give a fiery, mean-ass dark chocolate kick to it.
2. Pour into a Ball Jar and refrigerate it. The mixture will thicken as its chills, to an almost fudge-like consistency. Use it like that or, if you want it more sauce-like, you can always reheat about ½ cup.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CHEF CYNTHIA SESTITO VISIT HER INSTAGRAM