We’ll let you in on a not-so-little secret: weed may be the best thing you could ask for when it comes to elevating your sexual experiences. Don’t knock it till you try it. Find out more about how you can use CBD for time spent under the sheets and the best weed for sex!
5 WAYS TO USE CANNABIS FOR GREAT SEX
- Bathing with cannabis-infused bath salts. People love to take baths before sex because we find it’s actually incredibly effective at throwing your work day away. A lot of people, before they go into those shared spaces with their partners, they would have a cannabis bath salt. So they get you turned on in that little bath, and they relax all of your muscles and worries away.
- Weed lube. Cannabis lubes are vasodilating, which means more blood flow is going wherever you put it. If you have any pain with sex, CBD lube will provide relief and increase your pleasure. It really allows the pelvic floor to relax so we can have stronger orgasms. So you can only imagine when you add CBD into the bedroom, that it adds a whole other layer of protection, comfort to have those pleasurable experiences.
- Suppositories. Suppositories are so incredibly effective for so many reasons. Whether, is it because you have menstrual cramps? Is it because you just want to feel up in your libido? There’s so many reasons to use suppositories and to always have a pack in your bathroom. So enjoy those suppositories for menstrual cramps, or pleasure.
- Patches. Women love transdermal patches for pain and stress because they are effective, deliver a consistent experience, and they are long-lasting. Place it on a part of your body that has a lot of veins, like your inner forearm, and it can stay there for up to 12 hours.
- Smoking. We highly recommend smoking Tangerine Dream, Super Silver Haze or GSC before having some fun in the bedroom. These strains will make you feel relaxed and turned up a notch.
SO WHAT’S THE BEST WEED FOR SEX?
Quim, Smooth Operator – Hemp CBD-infused, latex-safe serum designed to increase blood flow and promote pelvic relaxation plus decrease inflammation and pain.
Foria, Awaken Arousal Oil with CBD – This unique topical works with your body to enhance pleasure, ease discomfort, and help make great sex even better with a blend of broad-spectrum CBD and organic botanicals.
Foria, Intimacy Suppositories – Go deeper with all-natural suppositories, which deliver 50mg of organic broad-spectrum CBD when used vaginally or rectally. Enhance arousal, ease discomfort, and relieve tension.
Her Highness, Pleasure Oil – CBD works hard to increase muscle relaxation. Combine CBD with South American medicinal plant extract known for increasing salivation—AKA wetness. Put these two botanical powerhouses together in a base of EVOO, and you can guess what that means for your nether regions.
Kush Queen, Relieve CBD Bath Bomb – Formulated with essential oils to relieve body aches & fatigue as well as combat stress.
CANNABIS TO SOOTHE PAINFUL SEX
Okay, so you know what the best weed for sex may be. How about how you can use CBD for pain relief during or after the fact?
CBD treats most symptoms that result from localized inflammation of the female reproductive system including the management of pain associated with endometriosis. This pain can extend to the most critical of connections: sex.
If you suffer from pain during sex, prepping with a combination of CBD/THC can help. Cannabis-infused lubes and suppositories can enhance sensation, promote arousal, reduce pain and anxiety, and increase the likelihood and intensity of orgasms. Lubricants are absorbed through vaginal dermis, and suppositories are for vaginal and anal insertion.